Disclaimer: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Weekly repayment amounts detailed are based on a 3.84% fixed rate for 2 years (comparison rate 5.16%) with Teachers Mutual Bank. Rates are subject to change. Lending criteria applies subject to banks terms and conditions, satisfactory valuation and lenders mortgage insurance approval. ^Queensland First Home Owners Construction Grant is a Government initiative and not a Penfold Property Group promotion. Entitlement to receive the Grant is subject to Government conditions and eligibility criteria. Other important information: The results shown are a guide only based on data provided by Australian Financial Group Ltd ACN 066 385 822 (AFG) (Australian Credit Licence 389087) and the variable information in the fields in the tool (either entered by you or pre-populated by default) such as the estimated price of the property listed on this website, deposit, term and payment frequency.
Results are estimates and provided for illustrative purposes only. This tool, and the results generated, do not constitute any agreement by any lender to provide credit nor confirmation about the availability of credit from any lender for this particular property. The repayment amounts and calculations are estimates based on no change to interest rates and the frequency and amount of repayments over the term of a loan and may not include all fees and charges payable in relation to a loan. Interest and fees and charges as determined by lenders are payable in relation to products displayed which may change actual repayments and the total cost of the loan.
The displayed estimates are based on selected products (which may not be comparable) from a range of lenders. This tool does not compare all lenders or all offers that may be available from the displayed lenders. Subject to any non-excludable rights under consumer protection law, Penfold Property Group Pty Ltd cannot promise the availability and performance (including accuracy) of the tool or calculations.
1. By purchasing a preselected land allotment at Hampstead Heath the purchaser is entitled to participate in the Penfold Property Group Stop Renting Now (”Offer”), the individual/purchaser accepts these Terms and Conditions.
2. In these Terms and Conditions:
a. “Penfold Property Group” means: Penfold Property Group Pty Ltd
3. “Contract” means a contract of sale for land issued by Penfold Property Group as the vendor with respect to the sale of a home and land package on any of the Preselected Allotments to a purchaser.
4. “Preselected Allotments” means any available allotments which remain from the first 22 numbered lots in the Mews Release of Penfold Property Group’s Hampstead Heath development.
5. The Offer commences at 9am, 26 April 2017 (“Offer Period”) and ends at 5pm, 30 June, 2017 unless sold out prior. Penfold Property Group reserves the right to extend the Offer Period without notice.
6. The Offer is available for Purchaser’s who sign a land Contract on any of the Preselected Allotments only purchased during the Offer Period on a first come basis.
7. Penfold Property Group reserves the right to change the Preselected Allotments at any time in its absolute discretion.
8. The Offer entitles the person or persons purchasing a Preselected Allotment (“Purchaser”) to the promotional offer following settlement of the Land Contract.
9. Purchasers who participate in the Offer will be eligible to receive an Exclusive Offer as detailed below subsidized by Penfold Property Group.
i. Free Financial Consultation with Penfold Property Group’s Finance Expert;
ii. Free Legal fees to the value of $950, to be paid via EFT or Gift Card within 14 days of Settlement; and
iii. Free Removalist fees to the value of $600, to be paid via EFT or Gift Card within 14 days of Settlement.
10. The offer can not be redeemed for cash or credit at contract.
11. This Offer cannot be accepted in conjunction with any other offer.
12. To be eligible to participate in this Offer, the Purchaser must enter into an executed land contract during the offer period on any Preselected Allotments mentioned above.
The Purchaser is responsible for:
A. If applicable, any duties payable in respect of the purchase of the property and any mortgage;
B. If applicable, preparing documentation and applying for Federal or State based Government funded Schemes / Initiatives relating to the purchase of property and any Federal Government notification or approval requirements necessary in relation to the acquisition of the property;
C. All costs including legal costs payable by the Purchaser with respect to, and in connection with, the purchase of the Preselected Properties;
D. Loan Mortgage Insurance, if required;
E. Any and all other ancillary costs or the completion of any other documentation that is not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
13. Penfold Property Group will need to collect personal information for the purpose of conducting the Offer and may need to disclose the personal information to third parties. If the Purchaser or individual does not provide the requested personal information then they are not eligible to participate in the Offer.
1. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this website. Using the website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer, and accordingly you should refer back to the terms of this disclaimer on a regular basis.
2. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to maintain the currency and accuracy of the information contained on this website and the documents available for download from this website, Penfold Property Group Pty Ltd ACN 163 575 728 and its related bodies corporate (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Penfold Property Group”) provide no warranty, guarantee or representation regarding the accuracy, reliability and completeness of information and nor shall we be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include any direct, indirect or consequential loss.
3. This website has been prepared as a guide for your possible property and/or financial investment and is partly based on information from external sources which may or may not be relevant to your transaction. As this website has been provided to you for reasons of convenience (and can be independently verified by you carrying out your own enquiries) Penfold Property Group will not be liable (in tort, contract or otherwise) for any loss or damages suffered or incurred as a result of you relying on any information provided on this website. A property and/or financial investment may not be suitable for all investors and the information on this website does not take into account your individual suitability requirements or investment risk profile.
4. The information available from this website is intended for general reference and an overview of some of the services and projects of Penfold Property Group. Information provided on this website should be taken as indicative at time of posting on the website and is always subject to change, and thus all information should be evaluated for its source, accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for your specific purposes. No warranties or assurances can be given about the suitability of the information on this website for any specific transaction. You should always carry out your own enquiries and obtain all appropriate legal and other professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
5. Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. Penfold Property Group takes no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
6. Penfold Property Group advises that this website and any attached files should be scanned to detect any viruses or harmful material, and we accept no liability for loss or damage resulting from the use of this website or any attached files.
7. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material on this website provided you do not modify any content without our express written permission.
8. Penfold Property Group retains the copyright in relation to all of the information on this website. The information and material on this website must not be republished or redistributed online or offline for any purpose without our express written permission.